Monday, August 6, 2007

Huh!


photographed lying where I dropped it.
For those of you not familiar with procreation, this indicates conception and pregnancy within the said urinator-said urinator, of course, being me. Now, before you begin viewing this as the perfect opportunity to try out that cute new baby pattern-I have had a history of non-committal babies that decided the womb just wasn't as comfy as they thought it would be, and who decide to split. Wait till we hear a heatbeat to get too excited. We wouldn't want a permutation of the boyfriend sweater curse to take root!

3 comments:

rachel said...

:)

Rachel said...

I will certainly not enact the boyfriend-sweater-curse by beginning any baby knitting projects, but I will extend my congrats!

Do you realize that, according to your little countdown button, your baby currently looks a bit like a seahorse? Fascinating little miracles, aren't they?!

You and your family are in my thoughts ... I sincerely hope this pregnancy is problem-free.

Carrie said...

Embyros are really strange looking to me. I stare and stare and that thing doesn't look a thing like a human. My biologist trained husband could go on and on about the evolutionary commonalities with reptiles and such, but I prefer to just marvel. Thanks for the good thoughts. I'm having a hard time getting used to the idea of being pregnant, or having faith that we'll have enough money to actually function. 8O)